Also known as Stained Glass Cookies
- 1 12 oz bag of chocolate chips (your preference of semi-sweet, milk, dark, etc. and chunks, big chips, or regular)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 package of marshmallows (your preference of colored/flavored mallows or any other small marshmallows - just not the large ones)
- 1/2 bag of coconut, or bowl of finely chopped nuts, or crushed gram crackers
- Line a pan with foil (it's up to you the size of pan depending on how thick you want the bars). If you want to make the log shape, just lay out two pieces of foil.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in saucepan, add beaten egg and stir for a bit (just to make sure the egg gets cooked)
- Remove from heat then stir in marshmallows
- On foil sprinkle coconut, nuts or graham
- Scoop chocomallow mixture on to foil. For the bar, smooth mixture so it fills the pan. For the log, from the mixture in a line and form in a log shape.
- Sprinkle coconut, nuts, or graham on top of mixture. For the bar, press another sheet of foil on the top and close around edge of pan. For the log, sprinkle toppings on sides of log, then pull up sides of foil and secure top - forming the log shape.
- Refrigerate until solid, then unwrap and slice!
Post a Comment